Coby Electronics - DVD player says wrong disc

1.3
Style and Design

It’s a brand new DVD player and even when I put in a brand new DVD it says wrong disc

Review about: Coby Electronics Dvd Player.

Coby Electronics - Not satisfactory

Ease of Use

Need a new remote control for my Coby TFTV 1022, 10.2" widescreen digital TV. Tried to contact customer service with two different phone numbers.

Got a bogus offer on one line and no contact on the other. Tried to call the headquarters in NY but no answer. Is this a ghost company or what. All I want is a remote control whether it's new, used or aftermarket.

Now I'm told that this narrative is too short and requires a minimum of 100 words which is a ridiculous requirement.

This is one of the most irritating situations I have ever run into with any company at any time in my experiences. I can't believe that the consumer relations board or state attorney general's office hasn't closed in on you.

Review about: Customer Service.

Coby Electronics - DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT CHBT-708 IN DISCOVERY MODE??

3.0
Style and Design

There is nothing available on your website or anywhere on the internet to instruct me how to put my CHBT-708 headphones in discovery mode

I have searched everywhere and can't even contact COBY no customer service number even on your website, or a chat option, or an e-mail option.

No contact information at all WTH?

I need to pair these to my laptop now not in a few days when I figure out how to do it. Please have someone contact me jryff@aeciusa.com or 386-569-7237 on my mobile.

I even more pissed not because I have to type minimum of 100 words here just to get some help from you guys.

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello how many is that? damn not enough yet I guess I will just babble on.

These headsets are nice but if you cannot get support whats the sense in buying them?

I am the General Manager of a telecom and elctronics company that has been in business for 40 years and SUPPORT is our #1 priority.

How do you even stay in business?

Review about: Chbt-708 Pairingdiscovery Mode.

Preferred solution: tell me how to put my headphones in discovery mode.

I liked: Product and price.

Coby Electronics - Horrible

I bought a pair of bluetooth wireless ear buds and they got so hot while charging that they melted.

Review about: Coby Electronics Headphones.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Coby Electronics - Tv problems

Can't get the tv off analog

Coby Electronics - Cannot program wireless headphones

Style and Design

Absolutely absolutely nothing happened cannot communicate

Review about: Headsets Thanks.

Coby Electronics - My tv keeps turning off

it just flickered and now only stays on for about 3 minutes

Review about: Coby Electronics Tv.

Coby Electronics - Electronics

The wiring that connects to my phone is broken.

Review about: Speakers.

Coby Electronics - Headphones and speaker

Headphones in the speakers working but it's not stop charging like it's supposed to

Review about: Headphones Speaker.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Coby Electronics - I want to talk to somebody

I am trying to get another coby tv